How can we help you today?
Modified on: Fri, 10 Feb, 2017 at 6:38 AM
To add a brand's content track, log in to your Epictions account using your username and password.
1. Click on Configure and select "Tracks" from the resulting dropdown.
2. Click on "Create A Content Track".
3. Name the track and enter the appropriate domain id. All configurable content channels are automatically fetched by adding the brand's domain. Authorize GA if you are tracking your own content and would like an ROI analysis of your created content.
4. If there are any additional channels that are not fetched, add them separately.
5. Once you have added all the relevant channels and content destinations for the brand, click on "Save Track" to save your progress.
Set up barely takes minutes and content is added to your track almost instantaneously. Once you've added all details and verified it for accuracy, click on the stream and start exploring right away!
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback