How can we help you today?
Modified on: Fri, 10 Feb, 2017 at 6:45 AM
It takes up to 60 minutes to fetch all the content once you've correctly configured the Content, Mentions and Watchlist tracks in EpicTrack. However, you should start seeing some content trickling in within 10 minutes.
In case you aren't able to see any content in your streams after 10 minutes, here's what you need to check:
1. Have the configured channels (owned or earned) been actively publishing content in the past year? Our systems only pick up historical content till up to a year in the past. Check if you've the channels configured by you are regularly updated and are still active.
2. EpicTrack's Content Track is limited to tracking content that has been created by you. This will not cover third-party content that has been shared by you on your social networks but was not created by you.
3. Watchlists cover content that has been created and shared by you on your social handles. If you'd like to configure performance of content that's been shared by you as well, configure these channels under Watchlists.
4. If you're not getting enough content under your brand's Mention track, check if you've added all the relevant keywords that could be associated with your brand and products.
5. Finally, peek into your "Exclude" list and check if you've added some keywords that shouldn't be excluded.
All done! If you've checked all these parameters and are still not seeing content, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll get it sorted ASAP.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback